Crying

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Three months ago today my wonderful equally flawed, as all humans are, husband died.

I thought that I'd got to a point where I had learned to live with things, if not be ok with it.

I have spent most of today crying. No particular reason or trigger I'm just bawling for no reason and I can't stop.

I don't even know what I want here, to stop, to feel better, to move on. I thought I was doing so well and now I feel like I'm back to day one

• Ah bless you, I did the same! Coped and stayed busy. Then we got covid and I did the same, spent a few days in tears and very lonely! 

Then I picked myself up again.

Now 8 months down.the line, I am ok, ticking along but sometimes get lonely and tearful again and at no particular time. I still need to stay busy but eventually I will run out of chores!!! 

There is no easy way to cope.you will have good and bad times.

If you need a cry, have one

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Thank you Alison. I needed that x

• Hello.

You're not back to day one, but please give yourself the odd shitty day now and again! You're among friends here, who understand and know.

Give yourself a bad day, accept it but look right back and see how far you've come! 

I've said it before you will find away upwards, but the road wont be smooth, all of us here have seen what this insideous disease can do, some of us go forward quickly others more slowly but we all go forward, theres no other way to go!

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to mccmcc

Thank you X