Coming Home!

• 14 replies
  • 26 subscribers

As most of you guys know I live in Italy, I've been back in the UK this last two weeks and now know this is where my heart lies.

For all our problems and quirks I still love my country and its people. Our diversity and acceptance lie in stark contrast to the people where I live. So I'm on my way!

All i need to do is find: Job, home and future! It looks like 2 of those are done...so next is the hard part, the move back.

I'm lucky to have some wonderful people in my life and soon ill be wondering what the fuss was about. But Ive decided to kick engineering into touch and do care or support work. Ive done it before but have always gone back to engineering for mainly financial reasons..

Wish me luck!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to mccmcc

MCC, I am in the area yes.

A coffee would be very nice thank you and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in asking via the open chatroom.

To meet up with someone who has shared the same experience at the same time would be such a welcome change from being with people who don't know what to say.

It will also be nice to feel of use again so please feel free to ask any questions about the area and I will do my best to answer or if I can't help you I'm sure to know  someone who can.

Lizzy

• That's great! err ok to message you where I am?

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to mccmcc

MCC, if you would like to private  message one of the nearest Towns to you and we can arrange to meet up in a public location which feels safe for both of us and isn't going to directly give away where either of us live. 

Lizzy

• That sounds cool,  I'll do that thank you!.all you need to do is look for a grumpy old bloke in the coffee shop! (Still not sure about the UK coffee stuff!)

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"