FEELINGS

• 9 replies
  • 28 subscribers

FEELINGS. Verse to my beloved. 

Drifting through emptiness the silk of nothingness pervades,

A jasmine scent above tall violet trees.  Am I dreaming,  yet should I awake know that I am still dreaming,

What is this world to me now in its garbage cape of illusion, staring back as I walk through it untouched by its suffocating possessiveness,

Where is my love now among chaos that never touched her soul, her spirit, her very being,

And when I taste her sweetness do I smell the scent of a single red rose I gave each Christmas tide.

• Beautiful words Geoff999 and very poignant thank you for sharing.

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you Gail Heartbeat  

I feel this may well be my last post.

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Please do not loose touch Geoff. You have some wonderful words of wisdom. 

If you are feeling very low, please get some help. People do care for you, we do.

Love and hugs Alison xxx

•  Well if it is thanks for being there when we needed you. I for one have been grateful for your words and for being your ‘friend’. I am sorry that you couldn’t find the comfort here that you have given to us. Life is so much more than our own wants and wishes. I hope you find peace wherever you seek it but remember Geoff there is peace and hope for the living too. 

• Hi Owl58

Thanks my friend. A wee bit patronising in part so I read ?  But hey! Words without tone of voice and non verbal behaviour can cause misunderstandings  I accept. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Hi Geoff999 why would this be your last post?

I know lots pf people do leave the site when they feel as if they have gotten all that they need and I have known people who say that keeping coming on holds them back but others hang around for a longer time like me.

Where are you sitting in that? I hope that you do  not think I am being intrusive with that question- I am interested. 

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Gail

Thank you 

I think I need a break more than anything. I have read and heard that very often the second year of bereavement can for some be the worst as the stark reality of knowing your loved one isn't coming back sinks in. I feel that's what's happening to me now gail and I'm struggling with it. Perhaps I'll post from time to time but at the moment I'm feeling mentally numb. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Morning Geoff and i hope you are okay my friend it's just so much of a heartache this grieving your love for Anne will be eternal . I hope you get some peace today and in the future don't be gone to long Geoff I'm sure I speak for lots of people on here whom you have given hope with your kind words of comfort . Take care for now Always and Forever .

• Hi Geoff

I think if you feel a need to have time to yourself that's fine but obviously you know there will be a warm welcome here if you decide to return, I wish you well and hope things get better for you..

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"