Signs

• 10 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi all

i found myself getting really anxious today over the Coronavirus, my daughter A and E nurse and my elderly mother.

i went in the shed to get a paintbrush, my husbands Stanley type knife fell on the floor.

Picking it up, I noticed a line of 6 numbers stamped into it.

The first 4 number were the day and month he passed away!

That was him showing me he was still looking out for me and trying to relax me I’m sure of it.

• Hi Ebony 

Signs come in many forms and when you least expected them. You've been blessed.

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi Ebony

That is really nice so pleased for you,

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

It’s wonderful when you receive a sign, I was waiting in my car to go for a walk with 2 of my grandchildren on Sunday and little Ismae my 3 year old said look grandma a robin. I was desperate to see it then I did and it was right by us and it had the reddist breast I have ever seen. It sat there looking directly at us and sang it’s heart out and my Bob was a singer so we felt he was singing to us. My grandchildren said to me and told their mum and dad that “grandad Bob” had been to visit us. It was beautiful.

sheila x

• Hi Sheila 

You and your grandchildren have had a sign. You are blessed. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Ah I’m so pleased you experienced that and shared it with us. 
    It’s like Geoff said, it happens when we least expect it.

much love

Grief is the flip side of love
  • Dear all 

For the first time in  the 48yrs since living in our residence a house sparrow flew through a small gap  in the open window into my bedroom. A sign?  I know our loved ones can send birds and animals into our life as signs. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

• FormerMember

How wonderful Geoff, I love it when I get any sign from my Bob and it just makes a sad day just that little bit brighter even in these terrible times.

Thank you for sharing but just wondering how you managed to release the little sparrow of did you feel you didn't want to let it go Slight smile

Sheila x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I too felt I received a lovely sign today,I was opening my garage door and a beautiful red admiral butterfly was fluttering about on the garage window,both my retrievers stood still staring at it which they would not normally bother about at all.I am sure it was a sign from my husband Micky telling me he is still with me and watching out for me and our two boy retrievers.It spurred me on so have done abit of gardening in the sunshine.

Laura x  

• Dear Shiela and Grindale. 

As a result of my learning and experience these are all signs. Butterfly, birds, in fact any creature that attracts our attention when on another occasion it wouldn't.. I truly believe you've had a spiritual sign Grinsdale x . 

Hi Sheila. This  little soul flew out my bedroom into the hallway where he settled ( A cock sparrow) That gave me time to fully open the bedroom window and lift the nets up. As I walked into the hallway the little darling flew past me back into the bedroom and settled beneath the window. I said "It's  alright sweetie pie, the window next to you is open."   He looked at me briefly before flying out. Such a spiritual experience. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

• FormerMember

Hi Geoff 

yes I think it was a sign it certainly gave me some comfort.

Laura x