Omly we understand

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 19 replies
  • 26 subscribers

It been over two years since my soul mate when on to a higher plane of existence. 

I really try to belive that previous statment is true. I've never believed in God. I aways said to my Aud if I met God I'd punch him in the face for being such a crap shepard, watching his flock suffer and die and notnintervining. 

That don't mean I can except my babe has gone. To except such a thing would be to terrible to contemplate. 

I don't know really were this post is going but I do know people on this forum understand 

Nowbody else seems to. Xxx

• Hi Geoff, that's also amazing. Thank you for sharing x

Love is eternal
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Needing friends

Hi Geoff, there are loads of nde on you tube. I'm looking into all that stuff too. 

If you haven't already check out Dr Ebin Alexander, he is a brain surgeon, he swares by his nde. 

Also my wife had an experience a few weeks before she died. Not a full on nde but she went down the tunnel. Ma ha e been a dream but? 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Coincedence, they do my head in but I have to say this.

Radio four, the ifinate monkey cage is a serious programme on science plus humour. I love it.

It just so happens today they are talking about Quantum mechanics. It'll be on BBC radio sounds so you can listen to it any time 

• Hi again everyone

I urge anyone who has spiritual feelings about the other side to listen to this lovely guy Phil Quinn on YouTube. I frequently listen to this particular recording because it makes so much sense in a multitude of ways.

Youtube:- 

Let's Talk about Losing a Partner. ( Phil Quinn) 

Love and Light 

Geoff

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi Geoff,

I'm sorry mate, I've listened to  the stuff you've suggested, phill quinn.. I have to say all that he says is common sense. All good, but anyone who says I can communicate with dead, In my opinion is a sharlaton, no different to any other religious leader guru, Saint profit, let it be mohamid or jesus.

I am glad it brings you and many it her solice. Me, it makes me sad that people can jump on the band wagon of peoples pain and make money from it. Snake oil. 

I hope you receive my comment with the intention it was said in. 

Love you man and feel your pain

Xxx 

• Hi Rolf 

No problems mate. I just had a gut feeling he is a genuine guy. Tone of voice, body language and his careful choice of words but Hey! That's just me. Having had so many signs from Anne since she passed, some unbelievable, plus over 50yrs of research and experience this guy resonates with me. Stay safe my friend Thumbsup

Love and Light 

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Love and light to you too. 

I've been so close to seeing a clairvoyant, and still may do. 

But it seems desparate move for me, then I'm desparate. 

Always interested in checking stuff out though. I don't know what else to do. 

• If you can find a good one not a fake it is very satisfying I found one and what he told me he could never have known and I was a sceptical when I went 

Ian
  • Ian and Rolf 

I believe the number of fake mediums are very few. They can't fool all of the people all of the time. Although some celebrity mediums have at last been outed in the past having made a  fortune from their trickery. But as I say they are very few. But I do believe there are many so called mediums out there that are deluded as to their skills which were probably learnt at a Spiritualist Church. Personally I don't believe you can train to be a medium. You are either born with the gift or you are'nt. Although  I've experienced just two mediums at a Spiritualist Church on two separate occasions that convinced me they were genuine. For just one example both stated weeks apart that I had a monk standing behind me. I presume he was my guide. His name I am told is Thomas. So my advice for what its  worth is to attend a Spiritualist Church where visiting mediums make a guest appearance  and see what happens. It costs nothing but a voluntary  contribution at the end of the service.My daughter having lost her first partner at a very young age paid for the services of a medium through what I belive was called then The National Spiritualist Association and was told a load of nonsense. And nothing they said for her future ever materialised.  

Love and Light 

Geoff