I vant to be alone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 24 subscribers

I dont know what to say. 

The good thing about this forum is it doesn't matter. 

We are all feeling the similar

I just vant to be alone. 

As our funds get worse, We get bills for this and billed for that. Don't they get it. Put me in. Prison put me to death. If you can't do that. Leave me alone.

I'm bullet proof Scince I've lost my love. 

Not true there are our children, grandchildren. 

Dame this hell

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've heard it said there is no death that can't have a good side to it except a death of a child. I understand the scentment  I think that is not quite correct

• Rolf.  I hear your pain and your concerns about bills etc and that you just want to be left alone.  It’s hard to face up to life after the death of your loved one.  The one you did everything for and who did everything for you.  I have said to myself more than once, I am more scared of living then passing away.  Just takei one small step at a time.  Find some help and sort one thing at a time.  There is help out there.  You are not ready to give up as you said, what about the grandchildren.  You can do this.  Get some help. Love Dolly xx

• Citizens advice bureau would be somewhere to start.  I wish you well xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to likido

Thanks for your response. 

I'm trying, I've am now after two years still trying. 

I have no message of hope for anyone, except to say, no matter what you are going through, you are not alone on this forum.

Thank "God" for you all. Xxxx 

• You are not alone either Rolf

We are all hear to listen and try support you on this journey non of us want to be on. 

• Ruby diamond x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Rolf,

For what it is worth we're here for you. My hope for you is that seeing and being with your children and grandchildren will bring enough light and happiness back into your life that will feel a little better.