Mam’s passing

• 1 reply
  • 14 subscribers

Hi all, I wanted to share how we are feeling after Mam’s passing. My mam passed away on Saturday in hospital as she was too weak to come home. My brother and I were by her side all night and she passed early Saturday morning.

it was peaceful and she was not in any pain which was a comfort to us. The nurses in the hospital were amazing and so comforting to us.

We are lost though as we were going to the hospital everyday for the last few weeks. For me personally, we spoke every single day and have done for many many many years so o do not know what to do now.

It’s a pain I did not feel when my dad passed, this is so much more different and I’m not sure how to process how I feel. The only word that keep coming to mind is completely lost. 

My mam was so strong even up till her last breath. She fought cancer five times and sadly this time she lost her almighty battle. We were so luck to have her as our mam and we will continue to make her proud. 

• Hi  

I'm so sorry to read about the passing of your mam but she sounds like an incredible woman who was loved very much.

((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"