Hit me for six.

• 1 reply
  • 14 subscribers

My husband has prostate cancer which has been caught early and we are told is curable and I have been staying upbeat and positive but today I have been told that a work colleague past away yesterday due to cancer and I can't stop crying about it. 

• Hello Scotbarbie and welcome to the forum though sorry you have to be here. Totally understand your emotions they happen to everyone when getting a cancer diagnosis. I too have prostate cancer PCa 2 years, Having caught your PCa early and curable is very good news. though I know it's hard to be positive when cancer is mentioned. Scotbarbie 98% of people who get PCa will not die of it. Can i make a couple of suggestions, We have a Forum, the prostate cancer forum where if you post your thread you will get lots of advice and support and information from the wonderful guys and ladies there and if you know any of your husbands stats TNM staging, PSA number or Gleason score it would help you find others who's PCa is similar to yours, take care.

Eddie