Mum

• 2 replies
  • 19 subscribers

Hello, 

I have posted on the bereavement group once before. It is coming up to eight months since i lost my beautiful mum.  I honestly miss her so much…i have such a feeling of physical pain…it hurts so much and i know the void that I have will never ever be filled. My Mum was the most beautiful woman you could ever meet. 

I guess i’m posting on here because I feel like I really do need some help/support from people who are in the same position as me and maybe i can help someone too in some way. 

Sending you all much love condolences and prayers xx

• Hello

They say that time heals, but not sure that is true. Maybe times just makes you better equipped with the emotional tools to deal with things better.

I lost my dad this March and it still feels so surreal. At the moment I concentrating my efforts on looking after mum. This is my way of coping. I know I am probably not really facing up to things directly but its helping me for now.

Its a strange feeling when losing someone becomes like a real physical pain.

Here if you wanna chat

Eddie

• My deepest condolences, I truly am sorry for the loss of your Dad. 

You hold on tight to your Mum, looking after her  is such a privilege, I bet she feels blessed to have you. 

I know no words or advice will make your pain go away. It’s very strange isn’t it…not having our parents/parent. 

Do try to do something for yourself too though even if it’s something simple like a nice walk, reading a book or something. I know I never did    I did have some counselling which didn’t ease the pain but it was nice to talk about Mum with someone who didn’t have any emotional attachment  I got it through work  

You take care of yourself. 

Movita