Lost my Dear husband after a week of marrying him

• 1 reply
  • 20 subscribers

My beloved Husband was only 59 , we managed to get married on 26th June and the following week he passed away , I cannot believe he’s gone , he was diagnosed last August with stomach cancer that spread to his liver after 6 rounds of chemotherapy he went in remission after Christmas , suddenly in his birthday 4th may he had a turn not remembering the year etc was admitted to hospital for scans etc and unfortunately they found it had metastasised to the brain and back to the liver , he managed to have a week of radiotherapy but unfortunately on the 15th June the oncologist told him he couldn’t have any more treatment as his enzymes were too high and 2 weeks and 4 days later he fell asleep forever leaving 4 of our children and all his loved ones , I have no idea how I have got through 4 plus weeks without him , I’m lost and even though I have friends and His side of the family I still feel my life has gone crumbling down 

• Hi Leesy

There are no words!

I want initially to welcome you to this forum, I know, that with all your heart you wish you were not here, but, for you to reach out and offer your story was/ is such a brave action on your part.

I have re-read your post, and the thing that sticks out for me is your statement 

leaving 4 of our children and all his loved ones

What about you Leesy,  how are you?

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!