I have a new wallpaper on my new laptop.

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

my mum very kindly bought my youngest sister's old laptop as a surprise for me last year before christmas. we picked it up from my youngest sister's over the weekend (myself, my fiance and my mum as well as my youngest sister and sister-in-law are all in a support bubble together as my youngest sis and her wife have two lil girls. their eldest lil girl is disabled and they youngest is only a baby) and yesterday i was looking at my photos on my facebook page on my laptop and i decided to download some of my hotos onto my latop. a few of them were photos of my dad. one of which was used on his order of service at his night night service (i don't like the proper word as it upsets me) nearly 3 years ago. the one i'm using is the one i edited with a frame of red roses, which are my dad's favourite flowers.

• That sounds like a much appreciated gift from your mum and it's lovely that you were able to look at lots of photos of your dad.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"