Hello

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 9 replies
  • 6 subscribers

Hi, new to your group and very pleased to be with people that love animals as I do.

My name is Alan, I have a ten year old rescue Rottweiler Cain and a four year old rescue staffie X Rappa and we are all under the paw of twelve year old Abbey the rescue Cat who makes sure we all know who runs this home, she is a ginger female.

I was diagnosed with oesophagus cancer that has spread to the liver, I will be pleased to hear from you.

Kind regards Alan

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

DearGrinning it’s lovely to hear about your doggy companions, I miss the unconditional love my dog gave me but sadly it’s not practical for me to have another one since my beloved alfie passed on 2 years ago. if you want to share any pictures of your friends I would love to see them, although I know how hard it is to get them to sit still for a photograph Grinning

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

rappa above click on other for Cain, rappa and Abbey

• FormerMember

Hi Jane, hope you like the photos. Sorry to hear you no longer have a dog, these three keep me busy. 

• FormerMember

DearGrinning your pets are absolutely beautiful, I’m jealous Grinning although judging by the look in your cats eye she definitely thinks she’s the boss of all she surveys ! !

• FormerMember

Omg they are gorgeous! Now I really miss my Phoenix

• FormerMember

Dear what a beautiful dog, I also miss my dog very much, he was eighteen.

• FormerMember

My dog is only 6 but she is still in Bermuda with a good friend. As soon as we find a house here, she will then follow. She is a trained emotional support dog for my son and for myself. We moved herSobin high hopes that I’d find a job right away but unfortunately my being diagnosed with the big C changed our circumstances. I so miss her terribly. Sob

• FormerMember

Dear I have been reading your profile and you’ve been having a difficult time and I can see why having your dog here would make such a difference to you both. Cancer has a unfortunate habit of throwing all your well made plans up in the air, are you looking to buy a house or rent, as it’s sometimes difficult in the uk to rent with animals. Hopefully when you have received successful treatment you will get back in the job market, which hopefully will improve now that the brexit situation is settled. So things will soon start looking up for you I hope 

• FormerMember

Hi Johnty

Were looking to rent first until we’re established enough to maybe buy a place. But for now, all that has been put in the back burner. I just wish I win the lottery so we can buy a place right away and get my Phoenix over here and have my surgery and chemo and go home to place we can call our own where I can recover better.......wishful thinking Thinking.  I have been looking and a lot of places don’t agree to animals which I think is very sad. After all my treatment and I get healthy enough to get back looking for work, maybe 2020 will change my luck for the better Kissing heart