I’m not sure if I’m the only one confused as to putting my views online especially since I’m new. The biggest thing I worry about is my cats. I wish I could live out their life spans and never have to part with them.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 6 subscribers

I really worry about my cats. Especially as last year while I was in hospital, two of them were stolen. One came back with holes on top of her head and under her chin, a victim of dog baiting. I really wish I could be alive for their whole lives, then I know they will be safe.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear jack, I don’t know how old you are or your prognosis but wanted to make you aware of the cinnamon trust who help the elderly or terminally ill with the care of their pets in a crisis or when spending time in hospital.

https://cinnamon.org.uk/cinnamon-trust/

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thanks so much. I shall look them up. There is another one online the Battersea dogs home. They I think have a form as regards last wishes and such with your pets. I’m young, Draco is on my lap as I write this. He is crossed eyed, asthmatic and suffers from hay fever. So a older, health poor cat will be more of a problem.