Dogs

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 7 subscribers

I can go along with the comments about pets, we have a spaniel who has The most loving nature, keeps us both active and needs us. When I have had days when I haven't felt like going out, my husband will take her out for long walks, gives him apace and time to do his own thing. Can't imagine life without her - or him. Bless them both.

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I think having a pet has wonderful benefits whether you're well or not. They give unconditional love and are happy to be around you whether you're having a good day or not!

I see that you were looking for travel insurance for a trip to Norway. Did you get sorted and go or is this something to look forward to later on? We did a cruise, our first ever, to the Norwegian fjords this spring and the scenery was stunning.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• My partner who is likely to only have a few months  at best left is sleeping peacefully next to me.  And so are the dogs. . One  is insde the bed behind his knees and the other one next to me with his head on my arm.   I know so e people  find dogs in and on beds  rather unpleasant  but the more the merrier for me. Fortunately they are quite small. 

We have a difficult day ahead as my partner is going with his son to get his sons  wedding outfit measured up. It is unlikely he will be alive for the wedding as it is in October.

Thank goodness for pets.