Worried re urgency

• 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers
  • Again I would be grateful for any advice. Following my husbands cystoscopy last Friday finding out he has two new tumours in his bladder after 4 years he was telephoned on Tuesday to ask him to come today for a pre-op. Following this we phoned the consultants secretary to ask roughly what the waiting time for the op would be and was told that if everything in the tests today were ok he might be having his op this Monday.  Has anyone else had this quick response or should we be really worried?  Last time we were over the nhs waiting time and had it carried out in a private hospital under the nhs. Thank you Pray 
  • Hi . I am not sure if you meant to post in this group (Animals are Family) rather than the bladder group. Anyway, you cannot read anything in to the timing of appointments. This happens often. It is all down to availability and sometimes they fit you in to cancellation slots. On a positive note, less time to worry about things. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Sorry Rily I realise now I did put it in the wrong place. Thankyou for highlighting the quick response is not uncommon as my husband was thinking the worst!