How do I cope with the anger!?

• Day 4

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I saw mum today, she seemed OK and we had a laugh and a joke. Conversations soon turned to the cancer and we had our first proper chat about it. 

She cried a little and it broke my heart. She says she's not scared to die but scared to leave us all behind. She keeps saying I won't get to do this and that, I've told her that's the wrong attitude to have. She will get to do it, I have to believe she will! …

• Day 3

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's been two days since we've had the prognosis on mum. I saw her today, we did alms shopping with my nan and it was lovely. 

Watching her struggle to walk and becoming short of breath was really hard. 

We sat down for a coffee and conversion turned to the big C, she has to go to hospital Tuesday for another scan to then make a mask for her radiotherapy points. 

I found the courage today to ask her…

• Day 1

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yesterday was one of the hardest days I've ever had. 4 weeks ago I took my mum to a&e after she had lost function of her left arm. We suspected she had a trapped nerve and laughed about it while we waited. The triage nurse made her feel awful about being there asking her how it was a life or death situation. After 8 hours of waiting and 2 CT scans she's was promptly shown to her bed for the night without any explanation…