A Miracle Journey

• Day 2 Cycle 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Anti-nausea patch MUCH better. No nausea. Addition of Amitiza a super thing to regulate trips to bathroom.

Cooked a meal today. Eating better. 

• Jan 10

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have not blogged for a couple of days. Things are betier than I expected.

I was active yesterday and went shopping with my husband. I watched carefully for people around me, keeping a distance. Did not touch things like friuits, vegetables, meats. Went down several aisles, showing my husband where to find certain items should I run out accidentally of meds, etc.

Tired and weak, but  it was good therapy.…

• Day 3 after Chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, I have lived most of my life expecting a miracle a day. Today is no different.

Must be 19 meds to manage, fitting into time schedules related to meals. 

Without so many tough things already in life, how would one do this?  

The British Baking Show and Animal Planet, along with Ancestry has entertained me until I can do breakfast, 4 hours past normal.

But, I am fine. Thankful God gave…

• Day 2 after chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankfully, the nausea eased off today. Only one more day on the constant anti-nausea meds, then the schedule slows down. 

I had focused so much of my life on family, community volunteer, and career--which all flows into one--that I am enjoying watching tv.  I like history, which is something I had been too busy making to have time to learn, it seemed.

So, Strange Inheritance, History Channel, Ancestry.com are favorites…

• Nonhodgkins Diffuse B cell lymphoma

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, I have joined the group related to my specific cancer, but any lymphoma patient is invited to join, as long as you realize what this group is not seeking. Advice, sharing on T-cell, follicular, etc., will not be shared in my blog, A Miracle Journey. I have had and believe in miracles, with God as the all knowing Father.