Viv0147

• Still Waiting

Although I finished my treatment in January, and since then losing my voice to just a whisper, which thankfully has now returned to normal. I was supposed to be seeing my consultant in April to have hopefully good news, that has now been put back to ...
  • Throat hurting

Only 2 more sessions to go so it will be good to say done, I was offered my mask to take home on Wednesday but I won't accept, the last thing I want hanging around is that! I will be glad to see the back of it. My throat is now hurting when I swa...
  • Two Days Off

Session 11 went well I was picked up 9.30 am had my treatment and was home by 10.30 am. I now have two days off back on Sunday and then four sessions to finish the treatment. My throat is getting a little sore now, although it's manageable at the...
  • 2/3 of the way 10 done 5 to go

Today I was picked up 9.45 am had my treatment and arrived home 10-30 am amazing! I am guessing I am one of the lucky ones still no side effects (cross fingers), I will be having my 11th session New Year's Eve then a few days off. So a Happy and ...
  • 9th Session

Went very well didn't have to hang about too long and so far very good with no side effects I must be one of the lacky ones