Viv0147

• Session 8

Just gone over halfway in my treatment and still okay no side effects, after yesterdays debacle having to wait for 3 hours for the ambulance to take me home. I thought it should be okay today! Well, it started showing promise a volunteer car picked m...
  • Session 7

Again the radiotherapy went well and I am not suffering any side effects so far so good, I hope it is having the desired effect. Not the best of endings though because of staff being off, and the ambulance the last patient had covid 19 so it had to b...
  • Session 6

Christmas Eve session 6, before the radiotherapy I had to have my blood taken all went well, off now until Sunday, I had a dry mouth during the night, but other than that no other side effects yet.    
  • Session 5

Had my treatment today all went well, I am getting used to the routine and so far no side effects, 1 more to do before Christmas so there is a good chance I should be okay for my Christmas dinner. I was supposed to be going up to my Sons for dinner b...
  • Session 4

Again it went well I am getting used to it now although it is a little claustrophobic with the mask on. While getting dressed I  mentioned how I am amazed by the technology and the machine and was quite shocked when the nurse told me the machine...