thrush

1 minute read time.

morning everyone. this is day4 since first chemo session and everything going well apart from i think i may be getting thrush in my mouth - i've never had this so if anyone can enlighten me please do. mouth feels a bit full and i'm getting white on my tongue and throat a bit sore. hell can't have that i love my karaoke and am due to go out on friday for an hour or so lolx that will be different as i'll be on soft drinks and i NEVER do that!!!! i will be the designated driver from hell - i am the "let's have one for the road" gal so to sit and wait will be a no no. lol. luckily i can enjoy myself without the need of a drink.  Talking of which - i do enjoy a drink (very much) but can't say i've missed it and again although i've lost weight thru this illness i think a lot is due to not drinking too. Anyway my pal Danette has just put her car into the garage for its mot so she is now driving my pride and joy - a beetle convertible called "betty". that's betty in my pic but if we can post other pics i will. i love her and even in cold wee dundee i have driven her around topless!!!! (without getting arrested).

weather in dundee today is crisp but sun is out and i've an urge to wash towels and sheets to hang outside and get the fresh air smell in the house. I hung washing out for the first time yesterday and forgot to put gloves on so fingers nipped a bit - i find that so bizare.

Hope everyone has a painfree day today.  love and peace  Tracey xxxxxx

Anonymous