Bummer....!

• Love Courage and Laughter- The Speech! plus a bit of a ramble of course

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there you lot. The first bit might sound like a moan but its really not and I am still grinning like a loony, just a bit of a mixed up loony... (what's new you say...  yeah I know) but my head is spinning a bit (understatement of the year there... surprised I am not suffering from G force or warp 9 or whatever)

Well, I feel like I have been hit across the face with a cricket bat. In a good way, but am now reeling…

• Result! Little My:1 Cancer: 0

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know Sunny says this will be the longest blog in history, but I think it might be my shortest as to be honest I am speechless!

ha ha fat chance of that... but might not be too funny etc cos my head is spinning

I was crapping myself this morning. yeah, we guessed you would be, you say..

No. I was crapping myself this morning! Literally!

So. I have a bag and a Sunday best bum kept polished and shiny clean for GC …

• Did you do your Homework?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

( I know we did our good lucks yesterday, but have to distract myself so here's another one as if you did n't know.... ha ha Not too psycho though so don't worry and you don't have to do the good lucks again... xxx)

Did you all do your homework?

Have you memorised the code?

What's a 2? quick, quick... answer and no cheating! Hmm, not sure about you lot at the back... Oh yes, well done you!

What…

• Euphemisms and Psycho codes

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    So, Little My stuck her fingers in her ears and shouted La la la la while Sensible My told her not to overdo it and thus she overdid it.
    Headache and wanting to be sick have now passed and Silly My has listened just enough to spend the day at home with her feet up and not go to school so she can be ready for tomorrow when the kids come back. (well, physically ready cos she hasn’t prepared anything else ha ha and she…
  • Back To Skool

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Which idiot told me it was a good idea to go back to work?

You lot? no, you said next week

Doctors? no they said next week.

Oh that'll be me then... oooops.

So, Loony My was running around going whoo hoo last night mucking about cos there was no mac site to play on and Sensible My was trying to get her to pack her bag and get an apple and sharpen her pencils etc...

So, Loony My ironed her pencils, sharpened her…