Bummer....!

• Early psycho warning (5 days early Oh dear- sorry)

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hello there. Not heard from me before. Remember Little My said she had a devil and an angel in her head and the others weren’t on speaking terms to her? Well I am one of them... I am  Little Sensible My ...  Now usually we don’t speak to each other and she ignores me and runs around like a loony going whoo hoo waving her arms in the air and god knows what she gets up to on here... But enough is enough... she is doing…
  • Ballgowns not required after all... my date with a scanner

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So I had the letter with headed paper and everything inviting me for a date...

Nice little place, just off the M4, do a nice coffee... been there many times before.

Dress code: gown

Hmm where is that ball gown  says Little My... I know I had one somewhere in the back of the wardrobe...  must be a fancy date!

No metal jewellry- oooh I bet they are buying me a lovely necklace or something... how exciting!

Don't eat for…

• Doldrums gone, but fortunes cast tomorrow...

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hmm, I think macs are onto me and this one disappeared.. won't be beaten.. you will read, you will mwa ha ha (she says feebly trying again to post it)
    Hopefully this one won’t be quite so long and it certainly shouldn’t make you cry...! but I bet it will be long, so pre-blog drinks and snacks are provided tonight...
    Here you are ladies and gents... help yourselves and as we are feeling a little more…
  • Goodbyes and Fortune Tellers

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi you lot. I’m back from my travels and being with my family and my ‘soul home’ and sorry in advance but this is going to be very very long and probably isn’t going to be very funny or entertaining, It’s one of those ones that I  just need to get it all out of my head...and you know from experience what that is like(!)  and I also think I am being an ungrateful cow so either take a very very…
  • Souvenirs and duty free on its way...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hope you can see it ok..
    Do you think I will get away with it?
     Do you think they will notice?
    Little My xxx (on her way home to you all) hoorah to see you lot again, boooooooo to be leaving here....
    ps was trying to put this warped, but it wouldn't let me harumph...