Bummer....!

• The PooBaggers' Picnic... contains sausages!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

If you down to the woods today you’re in for a big surprise.... Today was the  day of  the Poobaggers’  Picnic as Hilary called it. I called it the goody bag bag goody party or otherwise known to sensible people as a...

Stoma Coffee Morning.

So Little My got in her little black car once more and vroomed off to the hospital near Ems to try and find the bit they were hiding in. Took ages and 2 different car…

• Devon and Doctors and Pubs and Prats and Pebbles...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Couldn't decide what to call this one.. pages and pages of ramblings might have been better...oh well, If you don't have time, here it is in a sentence...

Went to Devon, had a nice time. went to the docs and got new pills.

For gluttons for punishment...

Little My never did a good sense of direction and having been somewhat poor  until very recently,  sat navs were somewhat below food and heating on the shopping…

• Invitations and Party Bags but mostly Digressions

FormerMember
    FormerMember

In a bid to stop being a miserable whiney old cow, I thought I would write one of my more silly blogs to hopefully shift the blues away.... shove up blues.. heave shove, oops sorry sausages... hoiking up invincibles... shove... there...

here we go....

Those of you who have read along the way know I was once a rebel kicking against something or in actuality  nothing and giving up smoking was the end of the last act…

• Messages from and to a Sunflower.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is just for friends of Sunny Leith. The rest of you, please skip over this blog.

I have been staring at this for 2 hours worrying if it comes across ok and is it going to cause bother etc so am just going to shut my eyes and press send cos life is too short. My intentions are honorable.

A friend has just said the phrase 'least said soonest mended' as I was writing this and I am going to take that advice and…

• Bumpy Roads

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The main idea of this came from an assembly I gave to my pupils a couple of weeks ago. After events of the last few days, I thought I needed to say it here too (tweaked a little so it makes sense to you lot). It is not funny. Normal service will be resumed next blog.

The day after I was diagnosed with cancer, I took my class camping for a week in Devon. I said to them John Lennon’s quote ‘Life is what happens when we…