So, Hilary this is goodbye....

Less than one minute read time.

Dear All,

I am so sorry to tell you all that Hilary died this morning.

This is what Judy wrote...

I regret to have to announce that Hilary died in her sleep this morning around 7 am. She died in the knowledge that she was much loved and still thinking more about her friends and family than herself. She was the best friend a girl could have, and I can’t begin to tell you how much I will miss her.

I shall miss her so very much. I shall direct Judy to this blog if any of you want to leave comments for her and Hilary's family.

Safe Journey, my fabulous glorious outrageous Hilary.

The night sky will be brighter and  Vallhalla will be ringing with the joy of a returning Warrior.

And as was her wont to give us all links to music for any occasion, which often had us howling with laughter... here is one just for you my friend....

Play it very very loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmueYJ0VhA

I shall go and do something wholly inappropriate in your honour.

Little My x 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Dear judy and all Hilary's family, it is with much sadness that I write to say that my thoughts are with you and I do hope you are managing to smile and have a laugh through your sadness and tears at the amazing memories such a wonderfully lady, Hilary, will have left behind. Best slipper forward Hilary, rest in peace xxxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    My favourite cat lady, painted toes and a glint in your eye, sharp wit and outrageous humour and always so very kind & thoughtful.... I have that wretched eye incontinence again.... Sadly missed, joyously remembered.... Bright Blessings on your new journey Hilary ... Judy, you were Hilary's rock & best friend, and all my love & hugs go out to you ❤❤❤ xxxxxxxxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is sad news :( Best wishes to Judy and to Hilary's family.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sad news indeed.

No words ........

Pam

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Very sad to hear about Hilary, she was so liked on here, everyone is going to miss her.

Pam xxx