So, Hilary this is goodbye....

Less than one minute read time.

Dear All,

I am so sorry to tell you all that Hilary died this morning.

This is what Judy wrote...

I regret to have to announce that Hilary died in her sleep this morning around 7 am. She died in the knowledge that she was much loved and still thinking more about her friends and family than herself. She was the best friend a girl could have, and I can’t begin to tell you how much I will miss her.

I shall miss her so very much. I shall direct Judy to this blog if any of you want to leave comments for her and Hilary's family.

Safe Journey, my fabulous glorious outrageous Hilary.

The night sky will be brighter and  Vallhalla will be ringing with the joy of a returning Warrior.

And as was her wont to give us all links to music for any occasion, which often had us howling with laughter... here is one just for you my friend....

Play it very very loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmueYJ0VhA

I shall go and do something wholly inappropriate in your honour.

Little My x 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear All,

Judy asked me to say thank you so very much to you all for your kind words on here. She is reading them, but trying to log on to the new system is a bit beyond her at the moment. She says to let you all know that she has saved all of Hilary's blogs and one day may just turn them into a book like you all kept telling Hilary to do!

Love to you all and thanks

Judy/LM

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry to read that Hillary has left us, but like so many have said, there is a new wit to contend with in heaven and I am sure that she will have everyone in hysterics with her humour and take on events. My most heart felt condolences to Judy and all of Hillary's family and close friends; including those here in Mac. Juls xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear All,

Judy has set up a justgiving page for the hospice in memory of Hilary. I said I would share it here too in case anyone would like to donate a little something.

http://www.justgiving.com/Judith-Mortimore

Love to you all and bright blessings to Hilary on her new journey....

Little My

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

haveonly just started catching up on posts on here, am so sorry to read of hilarys demise, my thoughts are with judy, family, and all her friends on here, who will miss her. and support. love kaitie xx