mum is gone.

Less than one minute read time.

so mum finally stopped fighting on wednesday 27th july at 9pm. still feel so numb inside and have no clue how else i feel. im sure once the fruneral is over i will have more idea of how i feel i think but not too sure on that. just to find something bright to wear now as it what mum wanted so gotta do that and then wait till wednesday really. going to see her in the morning so will se how she is now they have sorted her out and she is all nice. x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Steph ((HUGS))

No words will ease the pain that you feel just now, but please try to hold onto the fact that your mum will be with you always in your heart,. She must have been so proud to have such a wonderfuly supportive and caring daughter x.Wishing you strength to carry you through the hardest times. with love Sharonxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph,

My thoughts are with you and your Family at this very sad time. Although its no comfort to you at least your Mum will

pain free and at peace. If you want to talk you know we are all here for you.  Look after yourself .

Take care and be safe and may your Mum Rest in Peace.

Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Steph,

So very sorry to hear your sad news about your mum passing.

Condolences to you and the family.

You've had a tough year - and the next few months will be too - but you know you have lots of friends here on Mac, and i hope you continue to visit us here.

Mal

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph

So sorry for your lost our thoughts are with you at this sad time.  

Lots of Love

Lyn xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph

So sorry for your lost our thoughts are with you at this sad time.  

Lots of Love

Lyn xxxxx