mum is gone.

Less than one minute read time.

so mum finally stopped fighting on wednesday 27th july at 9pm. still feel so numb inside and have no clue how else i feel. im sure once the fruneral is over i will have more idea of how i feel i think but not too sure on that. just to find something bright to wear now as it what mum wanted so gotta do that and then wait till wednesday really. going to see her in the morning so will se how she is now they have sorted her out and she is all nice. x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

If you ever need to talk.........

mxxxxxx,

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Steph,

It was with great sadness I read your news today when I switched on. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your dear Mum. Thinking of you in your time of sorrow.

Charles xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph,

So sorry to hear the news of your dear Mum.  

Please accept my deepest sympathies, my thoughts go out to you and your family hun, do take care and take things a step at a time.

Here for you hun

Monkey888

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear sweet Steph

I'm putting my arms around you in a big hug.  

Have been thinking about you all week and am so sorry to read your news.  You did everything you could for your dear mum and I know how lost you must feel without her.  The pain will ease in time and we are all here for you when you need us.

Take care steph.

Lots of love and *hugs*, Madge x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sending my most sincere condolences, I lost my own mum nearly two months ago. Look after yourself and those close to you, try not to put too much emphasis on how you 'should' be feeling. Everyone is individual and so is there grief I have two sisters and we are grieving in very different ways. We did the bright, colourful, casual clothing for Mum's funeral and it was as lovely as these things can be. Xxx