mum is gone.

Less than one minute read time.

so mum finally stopped fighting on wednesday 27th july at 9pm. still feel so numb inside and have no clue how else i feel. im sure once the fruneral is over i will have more idea of how i feel i think but not too sure on that. just to find something bright to wear now as it what mum wanted so gotta do that and then wait till wednesday really. going to see her in the morning so will se how she is now they have sorted her out and she is all nice. x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph. I am also so sorry and shed a few tears for you when I read this. Your mum will now be resting in serenity. I agree with Rosemary. Please do take your time in choosing a bright colour also and eat a little every few hours or so to keep up your own energy levels.

Much warm hugs, love and support heading your way and Take Care xxxx

Donna.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph,

Nic texed me to say about your mum, and i am so sorry. You have been through a lot but I know you can do this and your stronger than you realise.  I always here for you as you already know, my thoughts and prayers are with you Steph, may your mum rest in peace now.  With love and loads of hugs to you, Jan xxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Steph,

so.so sorry to hear your bad news. She is at peace now, no more pain.

Deep peace of the running wave to you.

Deep peace of the flowing air to you.

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.

Deep peace of the shining stars to you.

Deep peace of the infinite peace to you.

One day, one hour, one minute at a time - you will get through this.

Sue xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Steph

I am so sorry to hear about your mum

Just sending you love and hugs  xxx

Just take each day has it comes

love to you

Love Janice xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Steph, so,so sorry to read your sad news hun. Your mum is no longer suffering. I know that is little comfort to you right now, but I hope that will give you some comfort in times to come.

Rose is so right, I think that the feeling of numbness is our body's way of protecting us and helping us to cope with what is going on. As much as we think we are prepared for someone's death, it is still a traumatic event and we need to have some time out to deal with it all.

I hope you will continue to come on site and get some much needed support.

Sending you loving thoughts and strength to get through the days ahead.

Love, Christine xx