Sarah TAE's blog

• What a week! will it get better or worse?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had CT Scan last friday, get results this friday so wanted to keep  mind busy.

Myself & my 13 year old son have awful colds, my 5 year old little girl has a terrible chest infection & to top it off the one healthy child has broken her foot in two places so christmas holidays have started early for them all!.

The only thing I can think about is my CT Result & wether I am going to get a bit of a break for Christmas…

• Waiting again!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well in the last 7 weeks I have had a liver resection & gallbladder removal to remove a tumour which surgeon said he felt was successful, after that had RFA to blast 2 tiny Tumours on my remaining kidney, the surgeon also said he felt that went successful......Had CT scan last Monday (firstly to see if RFA worked on the kidney tumours & secondly a usually CT scan after surgery to see if all removed or any new spread…

• papillary kidney cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi does anyone have any experience with Papillary kidney cancer?

Sarah

• Liver resection & gallbladder removal

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I came home from hospital yesterday from having a liver resection & gallbladder removal.....very sore & painful but apparently op was successful....anyone have any experience in this area?

sarah

• Liver resection & RFA

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Does anybody have any experience with having a liver resection (performed by keyhole) & RFA.   I am due to nhave the liver resected next week & then 6 weeks after that RFA on the tumours that I have in my kidney.

sarah