Rosiebird's blog

• Caelyx for the first time

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well since last time l blogged l have started chemo last month. with Caelyx you have it once a month.

I didn't have the feeling sick as much with this chemo which was good. Just went tired as usual. My Mouth has been a bit sore this time.  But l have not really started on the side effects yet. I am likely to have hand and foot syndrum, eg sore hands and feet. this is likely to happen after the next chemo which is…

• My Cancer Journey

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in July 2001. I had had no real symptoms ( well to me any way)

My monthlys stopped in Jan 2001. Oh l thought l have gone into the change. thought nothing about it any more expecting to find l started again the next month.

I found l was putting on weight so started to go to the gym to do some think about it. The weight continued to climb until going to the gym was a real effort and…

• Update

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Since my last blog l have found that my Cancer is back after having a ct scan. the cancer was small so we decided to wait a bit.

My C125 has since gone up again in three months so l will be having another scan in the next 4-6 weeks to see what to do.

I am also having family problems which l need to sort before having the chemo.

will update when l have more news.

• Feeling down in the Dumps

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I am feeling down in the dumps today. Saw my Oncologist yesterday for my three month check my C125 has gone up a bit more not too bad but l am going to have a CTscan to see where it is. I usually respond well to the marker quite well so we know it is back some where. It is probably too small to see yet. It is just that l only finished chemo in November and l would have liked a bit of time before the watchful waiting started…