pinkvicki

• Finally something good.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ever since i was a little girl i have wanted to be a nurse and today i had an interview for a generic nurse and guess what i got the job.

It is starting at the bottom, it will be bloods, temperatures and bed pans i'm sure but i have my foot in the door and life can only get better.

My Dad really wanted me to do this and i want this, so here goes, nurse training here i come.

Dad i will make you proud now.

Lol guys…

• Girls Rules....Sorry John!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

In reply to johnoconnors blog  http://community.macmillan.org.uk/blogs/confused_and_pied_off/archive/2010/07/10/the-man-rules-ok-hope-this-brings-a-smile.aspx Sorry mate but only just found yours so us girls need to fight back.  ((((hugs))))

GIRLS RULES

TOP 30 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT US!!!

1.  Don't ever lie to us, we always find out.

2.  We don't enjoy talking dirty to you as much as you enjoy listening.

• Why?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Why?

Sorry. x

• What is a Dad?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

A Dad Is Love

• Thoughts

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My Dad was a hero, he once saved a baby from a fire and a man at work when he got his arm caught in a machine. He tried to refuse chemo when he thought that chemo would mean he couldn't donate his organs to save someone elses life. He was amazing but it is the little things i miss the most......seeing him with my kids, him still holding my hand when we cross the road, him being the only person to still call me victoria…