pinkvicki

• Dear Dad

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Dad,

Hey,,,, how are you? Just wanted to drop you a quick line because I miss you so much, its a physical pain, I just want to hold you, smell you, laugh with you, Its been 9 months now and it's not getting any easier dad, it seems to be getting worse, your always in my thoughts and I love you so much and miss you terribly.
    Think I need to " get down the docs" as you would tell me, and get myself sorted out.…

• My Dad

FormerMember
    FormerMember

If I could write a story
    It would be the greatest ever told
    Of a kind and loving father
    Who had a heart of gold

If i could write a million pages
    I'd still be unable to say, just how
    Much I love and miss him
    Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
    I'm hurt but won't be sad
    ‘coz he'll send me down the answers
    And he'll always be MY DAD

• Nearly 8 months on now, where does the time go?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Everyone, It has been a while since i last blogged but i check on here regularly to see how you are all doing.

Things have been hard the last few months, in 3 days it will be 8 months since i lost a beautiful amazing man, my hero, my dad.

I am coping okay you have to with kids don't you?  Things have been tough at work thought, i work on the renal ward but it seems every few days we seem to get a patient sent to…

• Still here...sending you all my love.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Guys i just wanted to say hi, and to let you all know that i still come on and see how you are all doing.

Work is keeping me busy, the nhs is hard to believe in somedays but i love my job, i love helping the patients and feeling useful again.

I have had an onset of panic attacks though recently which i have never had before and that first one scared the living daylight out of me.....i really thought....oh it…

• 6 months on! Where am i?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well actually i think i am in a good place right now. New years eve i had my mini melt down, stupidly i felt like i would be leaving dad behind in 2010. This time last year although devastated by his diagnosis we were taking the kids to the zoo, going shopping, choosing fish together for my aquarium. Gosh talking of that when we went to get fish, i remember telling him i want a baby as he grabbed my hand as we crossed the…