Do you believe in God?

Less than one minute read time.

Just wondering how many of you do?? God?? Heaven?? Angels???
I have always kind of believed....my children have all been christened.....they now all attend a church school and i go to all the services with them ie harvest, easter, xmas etc. 
Now the problem i have is if God exists why does he allow bad things to happen to such good people?
Why take my mom from me when i was 2?
Why allow my dad to be poorly now so he can take him too?

Why allow all of the lovely people on here to be ill?
If it is all real why does my mom not listen to my prayers and make my dad better? 
Or why does she not give me a sign (that i have begged for) that she is watching over me?
I think with what is happening with my dad i just need to know he will still be around me after he is gone.

Sorry i know they are impossible questions to answer i just needed to get the thoughts out of my head.
Feel free to read and run..lol.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

*N* Thankyou so much that was lovely, i had never seen it before! x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

are there any indian people on this site

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi PinkVicki,

No I dont believe in God the reason is simple as,Patsyann48 say you need faith which I do not have any of. You see I was a Catholic Once and was taught by the Christian Brothers in Ireland,and because I was lefthanded the things they used to do I wont repeat on here,except to say that all Lefthanded People where called the Sons of Satan.

That was the end of any faith I had in Christianity.

No More be said.

Everyone to their own.

Take care be safe Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Pink Vicki...........when I posted yesterday I thought about posting the "Footprints" poem to you too........I didn't but I see someone else did.  Therefore it seems certain God was wanting you to hear that poem........xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

do i believe in god ??

nope....i dont believe in god, or angels or fairys or pixies..

i believe in science and evolution....

BUT i have no problem at all with anyone who believes in anything different to me......

:-)