Do you believe in God?

Less than one minute read time.

Just wondering how many of you do?? God?? Heaven?? Angels???
I have always kind of believed....my children have all been christened.....they now all attend a church school and i go to all the services with them ie harvest, easter, xmas etc. 
Now the problem i have is if God exists why does he allow bad things to happen to such good people?
Why take my mom from me when i was 2?
Why allow my dad to be poorly now so he can take him too?

Why allow all of the lovely people on here to be ill?
If it is all real why does my mom not listen to my prayers and make my dad better? 
Or why does she not give me a sign (that i have begged for) that she is watching over me?
I think with what is happening with my dad i just need to know he will still be around me after he is gone.

Sorry i know they are impossible questions to answer i just needed to get the thoughts out of my head.
Feel free to read and run..lol.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sarsfield, my mum and her sisters were educated in a catholic school and had a number of bad experiences with the nuns. So many people call themselves a christian but don't act like a christian. My grandfather never went to church and swore like a trooper. He would do anything for anyone at anytime..........a real christian. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Angela,

You have the same name as my wife. As for your Grandfather he proves the point you dont have to be a Christian to be a very good Person.

Take care and be safe Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I believe there is something else when we die but I am not sure about God. I dont see why I should go to church and praise a god who would give us this vile desease. i am going to lose my husband, the kids are going to lose their dad and our hearts are breaking. Thanks god, keep up the good work .

sorry if i sound bitter. bad day

Clare