padders

• second chemo out of the way

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello everyone,

well had my second fec chemo on wednesday, got home and didnt feel as bad as the time before but i knew that it would probably get worse later and sure enough midnight and i was very sick then up and down all night with a bad stomach, yesterday just felt awful all day so stayed in bed, today however im up and about in my new house, feeling alot better so just gonna take it easy. myself and my friend moved…

• moving house....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

well im all packed up and ready to move house, just sitting amongst boxes and bags now, my lovely flat reduced to bin bags and cardboard, but i am actually excited about my move, im moving into a house share with a friend to save on bills etc. moving from a flat into a huge georgian style house, a new beginning even though i have just started my chemo it feels like a positive move, i will be in before my…

• what a difference a day makes...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

after having a good day yesterday with my lovely walk along blackpool prom, this morning i feel absolutely exhausted like i have run a marathon, what a difference, my stomach just wont settle ive gone from constipation to the opposite apologies for this detail, i need to start packing as im hopefully moving on thursday but just cant summon the energy at the minute, cant get used to this tiredness its like…

• a walk along the prom...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

woke this morning feeling very lethargic, looked outside and it is a beautiful sunny day here in blackpool so i forced myself to get dressed, went for a walk along the prom down by the pleasure beach, what a lovely walk it was, a few people out doing the same, im so glad i went the sea was so calm and i stood looking out across the beach for a while watching people doing normal things like walking dogs…

• my life changing year

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello,

im new to this site but i have been inspired to write this by the people on here, you know that feeling when you get diagnosed that you are so alone even with people around you? well that went away when i came on this site, there are some truly amazing people on her going through the toughest times you are all an inspiration. i would like to share my story, ive had a life changing year but we have had cancer in…