padders

• scared need some support from you guys

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello, not been on here for a while, i was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, i had a lumpectomy and lymph node removal, then 6 lots of fec chemo and radiotherapy and have been on tamoxifen ever since. have had severe neck pain for the last 6 months, kept gettin dismissed by the doctors saying it would go away, now after an mri scan which i had to push for, they think that i have secondary bone mets in my spine!! waiting…

• not blogged for a bit

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

well ive not been on for a bit so just wanted to update, got some good news yesterday, mums 6 monthly check up scan was all clear! thats two in a row now go mum!!! she had bowel cancer twice and then it spread to her liver, but she is doing so well, she is my inspiration on this tough road, i had my 5th chemo on wednesday, one more to go! cant wait to get it over, so far touch wood (been doing alot of that…

• happy christmas

FormerMember
    FormerMember

just wanted to wish all the amazing brave people on here a happy xmas, im off to spend it with my family. ho ho ho

love and hugs

sam

xxx

• halfway point yay!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

well yetserday i had my 3rd fec chemo, that is halfway, it feels like a milestone on this long tough road, i was feeling a bit sick when i went yesterday not sure if i had a tummy bug, anyway i had asked for stronger anti sicknes as i had vomitted the first night both times before, what they didnt tell me was i had to take one and then wait an hour before chemo, ah well had to be done, the nurse informed…

• my wonderful girlfriend

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone,

i just wanted to write a blog about the support i have whilst im going through this battle. i was diagnosed in july this year which apart from when my mum was diagnosed with cancer (3 times!) was the worst thing to ever happen to me, but also this year i had the best thing to ever happen to me aswell, i fell in love with a wonderful girl. what a year of mixed emotions, but it has helped me realise that…