October 13th 2022

• Not getting easier

Still feels so raw and miss hubby constantly. I still eel like he is going to walk through the door I will be going back to work soon which I am looking forward to, but working on a hospital ward will be hard. I need to get back in to a routine the...
  • Lonely

I’m a few weeks into being a widow and struggling I just feel lost and lonely. I always did everything with hubby and now he isn’t here I’m not sure where I fit in. Our daughter and son in law have been amazing but they won’t ...
  • My world fell apart

I know I haven’t wrote in along time as me and hubby was making the most of things. Sadly he lost his fight on the 16/06/23 I cared for him right to the end and granted his wish to be in our bed with me our daughter and his devoted dog by his s...
  • Home

I’m having a tough day today someone is always at the house or ringing up and I’m frustrated! I understand people want to see hubby but they never came before now all of a sudden everyone wants to come, all I want is to come home from wo...
  • Hospital appointment

Hubby been for an appointment this morning to to see how things are since he was discharged from hospital with pneumonia, his urologist was surprised he was still here after how ill  he was, he’s a fighter x we know that the cancer has spr...