Newly Diagnosed ... where'd that rug go??

• Round Two of Chemo Tomorrow

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Today I am taking Broni into town to get all her stationary ready for the new school term next Monday, Deri is coming too so I expect she will ask for a 'magazine', the pink shiny ones with a free toy on the front! Lynne has the day off too so could meet for coffee... and Pedro has the day off so may come shopping too, so if the times work out, he may get to meet Lynne! Also have to stop at the hospital around lunch…

• Ok, THIS cheered me up....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

http://bluecentric.com/?p=26948

Just amazing,,,,, xxx

• Hurumph............

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, one good thing is, it's Bank Holiday Monday and it isn't raining!
    I am feeling a tad sorry for myself today, whilst laughing at myself for doing so  ;)
    It's the Hickman line, kind of getting in the way; I can't lift things, move my arm properly, and it gets sore and makes me tired... grump grump grump!
    And yesterday, by 8pm, I was yawning so much too...totally exhausted! And I was in bed by…

• Update with Hickman line in place now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wanted to add more, sooner... but due to the Green Man Festival kind of interfering with the net, I have been unable to access anything for a few days .... which was quite nice in a way ;)
    So, having planned to attend the festival as usual, plus help out the recycling team with admin again for a few hours, I had to change my whole festival arrangement this year! So, only spending a few hours there, and walking…

• 2 days later

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I woke up yesterday, and lay there for a bit, mentally scanning down my body to see how I felt. I discovered that it felt as though I had a mild hangover! So I took the morning nice and slowly, aiming to wander over and do some admin at the festival after lunch.

I felt as though my skin was ''greasy'' ... anyone else had that feeling? And I had an odd taste in my mouth but nothing that I couldn't distract myself from…