nanny.b

• I wish I could put you on my knee, give you a big cuddle and kiss it all better!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I want my Mum

I so want my mum right now to give me that big cuddle and tell me everything will be ok. (55yr old sobbing mess).

Its not a good blog Im afraid and wont be offended if you dont read it.

Its 3.30am and I cant sleep, cant stop crying either so god knows how the spelling is going. Never been hot on that anyway. Cant get spell check to work either grrrrrrrrr

I have read so many horrendous journeys on here…

• Everything is falling down around me !!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well we never got away weekend as planned. This damn dizziness is driving my Dave mad (and to drink). Not so good as not stable on his feet, now has an added wobble!

So, I decided that while the caravan is on our drive I would give it a good clean. Off I trot with hoover, black sacks and dusters while the dogs whine and wimper thinking I'm going without them, daft sods, left front door open so they could see, worse than…

• Dave has his ultrasound and biopsy today !!!!!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well the day has finally come.

It feels like we have waited for months since his oncology appointment, but in reality its only been weeks. In them weeks we have yet again worn ourselves out with the worry and stress. Have not done it conciously either, but we know by this afternoon we could sleep for England and feeling totally drained.

He had a strange lump appear before Christmas last year which turned out to be…

• The waiting is taking its toll emotionally on both of us

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My David is still in so much pain in his ear and neck, eating is becoming hard to manage as swallowing is difficult and he is losing weight again.

Stress is doing it I know, but there is always that thought at the back of your mind !!!!!!!

His Citalopram has been upped to 40mg on the advice of his counciller as she has notice his decreasing mood, he has an appointment with her later today but is talking about cancelling…

• not so good end to a fantastic weekend

FormerMember
    FormerMember

We went away in our touring caravan on Thursday to Seasalter on the south-east coast. Our son arranged it as his youngest daughter Pearl was celebrating her second birthday on the Saturday, in all about 20 family members from both sides came.

We had a great time, weather was wet and windy on Thursday and Friday morning but turned out lovely for the party. Upset a few people with the noise but why do they go to campsites…