my journey back to me

• 5th june the mad 'BIGC' Theme Park

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I keep being told that cancer is a rollercoaster but I have decided that it is more like a complete theme park -'BIGC' it's sort of exclusive in that you don't apply for tickets you are specially selected and you receive your ticket ,then you can join the queue for the first ride and this is a ride to can keep coming back to -'the Wating Game ' this is like a ghost train cos for most of it you are completely in the dark…

• 2nd June my letter has arrived

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well I'm on count down now , my admission letter arrived this morning so at least I don't have to wait over the long weekend, I'm going in for surgery on 20th June - 18 days and counting, At last I have a time frame , I can sort out work, tidy the house and organise my sky + ( very important)

one thing I'm not too thrilled about is that the hospital I'm going to has a system where everyone having surgery…

• 1st June 2012 the start of my journey

FormerMember
    FormerMember

just 6 weeks ago my life was normal, I went to work, texted my friends , spoke to my daughter and watched TV in the evening unaware that my whole world was just about to be turned upside down, My routine mamagram was the next day - no worries it wasn't my first and the only reason I wasn't really looking forward to it was because the radiographer at the last one had been less than pleasent but never mind it was only 5…