My diary from Diagnosis TC

• consultant Frid 13th May

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well, saw the consultant today and only two hours late so not to bad,  he stated he was pleased with the outcome though wound is still bit messy and he wanted me to have another week off, asked if he would like my direct debits, he changed his mind then  lol , they had removed nearly all of the tumour and now its down to Christies to continue whatever they have to do, he was surprised I hadnt heard from them and is sending…

• Friday eve

FormerMember
    FormerMember

after a bit of a blow yesterday

have to face the consultant for cancer tomorrow, hope this is better nes than what I had on Wednesday for the liver.

right now am feeling empty and and numb, antibiotics are not helping but thought would get over that numbness, empty feeling, but I need to get back to my old chirpy self no cares in the world take life as it comes but now feeling of sinkingness (spelling crap) am sinkin…

• all clear for one thing ready to fight another

FormerMember
    FormerMember

11-05-2011

Well today am off to the hospital to get confirmation that my liver is now clear from treatment last year, had a few bloods done last month so xfingers. assuming clear, can worry about cancer I have need concentrate on getting rid of it, consultant follow up this friday, what a busy week, still managed to squeeze 3 days in work this week though was a little staggard, had to have high dosage of antibiotics…

• unsure now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well,

am still waiting for results and even my gp has not received them yet, had to go and see him friday just gone, am in agony on my scar, he said that it is an infection and back on antibiotics for it, 500mg eurthymicin x 4 times a day, they are bringing me down and feel sick all the time, also prescribed me some sleepers as well, not even started any treatment yet or heard from christies and I dont want to seem as…

• one week

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well, its a week today and this time came back from surgery, am still in a little discomfort  and pain but have meds to deal with these, still feeling empty and spacey all around me, my appointment is through for the endocronologist but that is not until the 19th May, I think this is to far away as I am always tired at the moment, am still anxious regarding a appointment with the consultant and also for a CT Scan and what…