my big boy

• i think i might be losing the plot

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I took my girl upto school today a normal morning for me i looked across the road and i swear i saw my dad. i nearly shouted for him then a car drove past and he was away. I am missing him so much i really want him to hug me and tell everything is going to be ok. You dont relise how much you  miss something, you take for granted the stupid wee things like the hugs the laughs and the wee stares it breaks my heart  to think…

• its normal

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just back from the check up and the docot told me its normal for Brandon to get out of breath and to get tired easily. He said it will be at least 4 to 5 years before he starts getting back to normal. Brandon wasnt happy to hear that he said it wasnt normal and now everyone will know that he is different. Im so proud of Brandon he actually told the doc everything that was going on in his head and his biggest fear of it…

• a year

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My boy has been in remission for a year im so so proud of him he is such a trooper and i love him so much. He still gets very tired and white when he has over done it im just wondering how long it will take for him to go back to the way he was. Brandon was a typical wee boy running around all day and night without stopping now he goes out for 10 minutes and comes in as white as a sheet and exhausted and it breaks my heart…

• how long

FormerMember
    FormerMember

How long do you hurt for after losing someone. It seems to be getting harder instead of easier and i dont know if i cant take it anymore. It still feels as if it was yesterday and my dad passed the 9/9/09. I still have so many unanswered questions that i cant get rid of.

Im glad my boy is better and im grateful for that. This is going to sound weird but i coped better when my boy was ill and i had to be strong for my…

• i need to vent

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i dont know how i feel tonight im angry and upset.i had the dog out for his last walk of the night when  I bumped into an idiot in the street that didnt know about my dad . He didnt believe a word that came from my mouth and i ended up shouting at him what kind of person does he think i am to make up such a horrible thing that my dad died. then he said to me it was your boy that wasnt well and i said yes thats true then…