Mums Nuroendocrine Jouney!

• Another day closer

Mum has gone with dad for the night to Winchester, he has some work to do in Adover so she thought she would go with him and just potter around doing "bits"

she said she was feeling better today, and the sickness and loose stools has passed again, so definatley food related!

I googled diet and this Nuroendocrine carcinoma watched a presentation on how and what to eat so scribbled it all down to pass onto mum…

• Mums birthday

It was mums birthday today, she looked and felt good which was nice, yesterday she was feeling a little off colur and has bad bowels so was glad to be feeling better.

My dad organised a meal out for the family, so myself and my brother and sister and thier familys allwent out for a meal. Sadly it was a chinese and mum cannot tolerate too much of the fates so waslimited to what she could have to eat but was happy her…

• Making the cake

Well today was a baking day!

Mum has been busy making scones for the church fete, I have been making Lemon Drizzle cake and shortbread.

I am also making mums birthday cake, its her 59th birthday on Sunday, we are going out for a meal so will present it to her there, it is a lemon giant cupcake, will have vanilla icing and sprinkles on it, do like baking, next on my agenda is rosemary and sea salt foccacia.

Mum is feeling…

• Introduction

I am Vanessa, I am married with 3 children.

My lovely inspirational mother is 59 next week, just retired from teaching.....

So the introduction

My dear mum had been having lots of cramps in her legs and twiching in her eylids, pain after eating and a bit of loose stools but nothing to be overly concerned. We though it was through stress of her job, being a little over weight and having a bad diet?!

She decided to…