Mums journey

• Counselling today

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I dont know what people think of this but. I went back to my counsellor today after about 3 months apart, i knew and so did everyone else that i wasnt coping. But my counsellor says im 'grown up enough to know what i want and i think you dont need counselling anymore, what do you think??'

I told her i think the reason i went in today was because things were beginning to build up and i needed to tell somebody…

• Ill leave?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Today has been a tough one for me, I feel really guilty about being on here and in the state of which i am when my mum is all clear, but i get some sort of love out of 1.helping others and 2.the comfort of having someone to talk to.

Like i said, i feel guilty, because there are people in here who have lost a loved one or a losing a loved on or so on.And mines still here and fairly healthy. Maybe i should just go? Perhaps…

• NO!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So most of you's know who i am by now. But im still pretty private, And i still cry myself to sleep every night. And its not all to do with when my mum was poorly. EVERYONE keeps telling me i should be happy now that my mum is better. Well i tell you now, my life isnt a bunch of roses! I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) so when i almost lost my mum, that bought it all out in me. And i have my own health issues…

• Sorry.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Okay so past few days i have been poorly and just generally under the weather. I have been in and out of the chat room for a few days now, and being told im making everyone dizzy. I just wanna say, anyone who has experienced this from me, im really sorry. Im really not with it at the moment. Im sure ill be back there to my normal (ish) self soon. Just pilled with stresses at mo.

So iv been in and out of the room, feeling…

• Reassurance?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

2 years ago my mum was diagnosed with stage 3 (?) breast cancer. I was only 15 and still at school, i couldnt cope with that! Im nealry 18 now, and i still cant! She had to have the full works. She had a Lumpectomy on my 16th Birthday!! And had lost of complications with that.. That was in the October of 2009 and then by the November she had started the 5 months of Chemotherapy.. Complications with that also…