Ill leave?

Less than one minute read time.

Today has been a tough one for me, I feel really guilty about being on here and in the state of which i am when my mum is all clear, but i get some sort of love out of 1.helping others and 2.the comfort of having someone to talk to.

Like i said, i feel guilty, because there are people in here who have lost a loved one or a losing a loved on or so on.And mines still here and fairly healthy. Maybe i should just go? Perhaps this is not the right place for me.

That might sound really silly to some people, but its so hard to sit here knowing mums still here and i feel like im just 'using' the sight. Its not right. Im sorry.

Mum i love you, i never say it enough, and although you dont read this, i know you now know it! Your my rock!!

I cant cope. im sorry. :'(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Always,

Where you going to go!!!!!!  

I have had times that I felt I shouldn't be here...Hubby cancer free for now, and I rejoice in that everyday....

They have helped me on my most darkest days durring tests, scans and the awful waiting on Daves results, even my own emotional down days.

I have made friends with lots of special people on here and I now do feel part of this wonderful family. I get the greatest support and although I cant always find the right words of comfort or advice I hope that just a small "hello, here to listen" will make a newbie or an oldy feel less alone.

This site is for ALL touched by cancer..I realise that now...you are part of the all too.

Sorry if you decide to go, but we will be here whenever you decide to come home.

Shaz (((((((((((Always)))))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just because your mum is ok now (great news) doesn't mean that mentally you are not still suffering and scared, so there is absolutely no reason for you to go! You don't need to pass a test to be able to visit.  Your mum's story is an inspiration and we need more happy endings so please do stay :) xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ditto to what everyone else has said. Peanutx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks guys. am just struggling right now. and well, like i said, feel like theres no need for me to be here. Im sorry. Yep its stupid. x

Big hugs!!!! :( xxxxx