Ill leave?

Less than one minute read time.

Today has been a tough one for me, I feel really guilty about being on here and in the state of which i am when my mum is all clear, but i get some sort of love out of 1.helping others and 2.the comfort of having someone to talk to.

Like i said, i feel guilty, because there are people in here who have lost a loved one or a losing a loved on or so on.And mines still here and fairly healthy. Maybe i should just go? Perhaps this is not the right place for me.

That might sound really silly to some people, but its so hard to sit here knowing mums still here and i feel like im just 'using' the sight. Its not right. Im sorry.

Mum i love you, i never say it enough, and although you dont read this, i know you now know it! Your my rock!!

I cant cope. im sorry. :'(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Always,

Whats all this about feeling guilty. We are here for people

like you who dont know, what am I doing here. Well you answered your own question. You like to help people

and comfort them, and the need to talk to people. Thats why you are here and thats why we need people like you who are willing to help others.  So stay on this site,and

do what you do best help others it will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Mac Family. All the best and Good Luck.  Never say your sorry you have nothing to be sorry about.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Gracie,

Listen to Sarsfield he speaks for us all. It is good to know that people care enough to take a sideways look at fellow travellers through life. Never feel guilty for sharing a moment of your time it is the most precious of all gifts.

Charles xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Always, please dont feel guilty about being here, and the good news with your mum must give so many a boost, but if you really feel it is time to go for you, then that is fine two, what ever you decide take care and hope mums journey now is so much better, been nice knowing you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Listen to Sarsfield he is a wise man. This site is for anyone affected by cancer in any way. I got some good news last week and had a moment of maybe I shouldn't be here if they can't see my tumour anymore... but that feeling went quickly with sensible comments from mac friends. We need you and you need us and that is the way it works. Simple, so if you need us we are here and when you don't, of course you can leave but that will be a positive leaving not this way... so don't feel guilty. Sorry, rambling- listen to Sarsfield he talks more sense than me... :o)

Big hug to you

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I echo the others comments .... this place is for everyone, no matter what, so please stay :)

Ems

xxx