Ill leave?

Less than one minute read time.

Today has been a tough one for me, I feel really guilty about being on here and in the state of which i am when my mum is all clear, but i get some sort of love out of 1.helping others and 2.the comfort of having someone to talk to.

Like i said, i feel guilty, because there are people in here who have lost a loved one or a losing a loved on or so on.And mines still here and fairly healthy. Maybe i should just go? Perhaps this is not the right place for me.

That might sound really silly to some people, but its so hard to sit here knowing mums still here and i feel like im just 'using' the sight. Its not right. Im sorry.

Mum i love you, i never say it enough, and although you dont read this, i know you now know it! Your my rock!!

I cant cope. im sorry. :'(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Gracie ...  Why are you sorry? You have been touched by this damn disease and that's enough for you to be here. Please stay and take comfort, even if it's just for the company.

If you do leave, please always think of this site when your troubled. We'll be here for you. x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

don't you dare leave, you are part of the macfamily. Its nice to hear good news and that will help others with the same problems. It gives others a glimmer of hope. Dont ever say sorry on this site. You are needed to help others and we love you fo it. You have alot of friends on here.

love Andy XXXX