March 12th - bad day

Less than one minute read time.

At the moment I am all over the place. Angry, bitter, sad, upset, lonely, depressed, miserable, scared, forgotten. Of course happy too at times. But it is all very confusing and horrible. Just finding it all very difficult at the moment and I feel so alone.  It's just all weird. I feel like I am drowning. On top of that I find it embarrassing and shameful that I am feeling like this when it is not me who has the cancer. I feel angry at everyone and everything.

Anonymous
  • Hiya Mel....I've PM'd you too....hope i've done it right!

Today has been another mare & my husband met with the consultant surgeon quite upbeat...we'd both got our heads around a temporary Ilieostomy....and now they are threatening a permanant Colostomy!

Back in the tunnel infact under the duvet and won't and can't come out!

Is their no end to the amount of rubbish news this horrible word Cancer brings!

MAde all the worste tonight as my daughter broke down about her miscarriage & I just feel so darn helpless for them all......

Oh well enjoy the Goan LIfe and if you pass by Cavelossim pop into to Sun & See & Sat hi to johgn & Ahmed for us will you! Or Rosario on the Beach shack at Beach shack shade! I knoqw its all very touristy but the people as so lovely and When I mentioned the spice market I meant at Margot! Panjim as we know is the airport!!!!! and what an airport eh!

You'll be pleased to know we have snow so you are missing nothing!

Hugs and love

Lynn.xxx

• Hiya Mel I'v PM 'd you....hope I've done it right??

xxxxx

• Tufty7 I'm PM'd you....think I ve got it sorted now!xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Arg Sorry Ebonyo... I am in the UK visiting family, getting visas, renewing passports, IDP's, hubby had a check up with a melanoma expert and all went well.. Sorry I have not been able to reply.. still here in England but saw this... I can't find my message box for the PM on here... I think I must be being very thick!!! How do you get to it and I will read and reply to your pm... I hope you are ok. x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Arg Sorry Ebonyo... I am in the UK visiting family, getting visas, renewing passports, IDP's, hubby had a check up with a melanoma expert and all went well.. Sorry I have not been able to reply.. still here in England but saw this... I can't find my message box for the PM on here... I think I must be being very thick!!! How do you get to it and I will read and reply to your pm... I hope you are ok. x