MARCH 2011

• CHEMO CONTIUED.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It is now Thursday and nothing is getting better, if anything i feel even worse, now i have terrible diaorrhhea, i can't keep out the toilet. I have crippling pains in my belly and i feel like i'm going to faint. Every thing i do, i do with my eyes shut, so as to keep the dizzyness to a minimum. I'm not eating or drinking now, as i feel so terribly sick, i have managed to ring my hospital again and they have rung my g…

• CHEMO JUNE TO AUGUST 2011.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have my first round of chemo on the Friday and go off shopping to Tesco's after, next day is Saturday and we go out for a nice curry, i feel this is fine, i can cope with this. Sunday im starting to feel a bit sick and have a funny taste in my mouth. By Monday i need help, my hearing and vision are going, i so need to be sick but can't, i'm seeing things, terrible things, this is awful.  There are 1ft wide…

• APRIL 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am called in to have my lump removed and some lymph nodes, thank God it turns out that y lumph nodes are clear. The reason my bloggs are so long in coming is one, because i just could not work out how to do them lol, and 2 i was too ill to even write. Now i feel i can write them with a clear mind.

I start 3 months of chemotherapy in June 2011,  my Onco was going to put me on FEC, but as i was born with a mild heart…