So... 'R' day tomorrow.............

Less than one minute read time.

I have felt a bit off today. Maddening backache has not helped! Bit nauseous. When I went for my  bloods today I mentioned it to the nurse and said I had actually felt a bit more ''icky'' (dontchya love my technical terminology??) for about a week so she said tomorrow when I go for chemo #5, I can ask the doc for stronger stuff. Yippee! Also, the injections I have to do are getting more painful... it seems I getting more sensitive to pain, whether bangs, bruises, scrapes etc....

But at work, had good stuff happen as the counsellor #2 came in to confirm her starting date, and someone called in to enquire about using the centre for a food bank too, which is fab for us all! *grins*

So................................................ results day tomorrow ................ keeping  digits and appendages crossed!

Hugs and cwtchs (yes Colin, cwtchs ....... like hugs but more cuddly and cosy :) ) to you all xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck today, I do love the answer to all problems though. "its ok we'll just up it" lol. Now go take it easy and hope the ickyness stops soon.

Tiggs xx p.s Funny how we all know what "ickyness" means. We need to get a Mac dictionary for the outside world me thinks! lol x